*No returns or exchanges
SOUTH LIONS S ATHLETIC 1/4 ZIP (WOMENS)
- Made from 100% moisture wicking polyester for people on the move.
- Perfect for people who like to be active or on the move!
- Made with premium materials that are guaranteed to last.
- Stay comfy and rep the 519!
- BUST: Place tape measure up under arms and measure the fullest part of the chest, keeping tape parallel to the floor.
- WAIST: Tape measure should be straight around the waist where the pants normally sit
- HIP: Standing with heels together, with tape parallel to the floor, measure the fullest part.
- CANADA WIDE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $75: FREE
- CANADA WIDE SHIPPING ON ORDERS UNDER $75: $10 - $20 depending on location
- LONDON, ONTARIO LOCAL DELIVERY: FREE
- LONDON, ONTARIO LOCAL PICKUP: FREE and includes a free 519 tote bag!
- Exchanges are allowed as long as the product has not been worn and all tags remain on the item.
- Returns can be made within 7 days of receiving your order.
- All returns and exchanges are made out of our pickup location in London Ontario.
- Send us an email if you have any questions or to begin the exchange/return process.
Follow these recommendations to maximize the life of your products.
- Wash cold with like colours, inside out.
- Machine wash inside out with mild detergent.
- Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Tumble dry low.
Founded by university students in 2017, we saw first hand how many people our age were dealing with mental health issues. Therefore, we set out to not only represent all the great things that being from the 519 stands for, but also make a difference in the community by donating 10% of our proceeds back to mental health initiatives at FEMAP. Since the beginning of this year we have donated over $1,000 to local mental health initiatives as well as $3,000 worth of clothing to local initiatives.
FEMAP is a donor funded program helping older teens and young adults (age 16-25) with mood and/or anxiety symptoms. They provide a safe and confidential place for youth to get help early, before symptoms begin to disrupt lives. However, with an increasing number of patients, their wait times have also increased to nearly 9 months. Through our donations and raising awareness for mental health we hope to eliminate the wait period giving patients immediate access to the help they need.